Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pumpkin Fest at the Market

What a beautiful day at the market, you couldn't have asked for any better weather. A picture perfect fall day. The kids came down dressed for trick or treating and boy were they cute. Ok, not all of them were cute, some of them were kind of scary! But all and all I think everyone who came down to the market had a really good time. They started to pass out information about how the new Winter market was going to work. It was good to see the posters go out letting everyone know that some of us were going to actually be down there this winter. I hope that we actually get some visitors down there. I will be bringing down my candles and honey products hopefully people will show up and want to give them for holiday gifts or maybe they will just want to fill their tables with jars of whipped honey and eat toast while basking in the glow of some of our beautiful candles. . . Ok, a girl can hope can't she:)
All and all today was spectacular, talked to Mom and she is doing good and since we are so far apart I'm really glad we get to talk almost every day. I'm really lucky because not only do I have a great mom, but she is also my best friend. Jim went out pheasant hunting at his folks with the dogs and he actually got a pheasant. . .and that made him happy and you know what? Seeing him happy makes me happy. What more could a girl possibly ask for?

No comments: