Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Good Morning


A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that
She is staying home because she is not feeling well.
"What's the matter?" he asks.
"I have a case of anal glaucoma, " she says in a weak voice.
"What the hell is anal glaucoma?"
"I can't see my ass coming into work today


Well this just about sums up how I feel today. Last night the reality of taking on all these hives and what it was going to mean as far as time and commitment goes actually hit. Between running from job to job and then trying to figure out how to come up with the time we need to get stuff done is stressing me out to the max. My brother sent this to me yesterday in an e-mail and when I got it I looked at it and thought, "How the heck did he get a picture of me in my purple fuzzy slippers . . .

Till tomorrow.

No comments: