Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Bees are coming!



Last night, Steve called to tell me that the delivery and pick up date will be on the 15th. He said he was sorry that it was going to be a week later but it just ended up happening that way.

Here is the weird part. For some reason I thought they wouldn't be here until then anyway. Steve said that he had told me that they would be here on the 7th. Boy if I'd have know that I would have been triple stressed last weekend thinking that they would be here next weekend.

So it's a good thing that things worked out the way I thought they would.

Its 40 degrees today and looks real clear and sunny out but the weather says it is suppose to rain and only get to a high of 42.

No comments: