Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ancient Orange Cinnamon & Clove Mead

I've been wanting to make mead for a long time, but Jim has always said, no no no no no, no more honey projects. A really nice mead maker gave me a link to check out a recipe. Joes Ancient Orange Cinnamon & Clove Mead. It didn't look complicated and actually it looked much easier than I thought it would. I got the gallon jug and funny top at a wine making store in Dundee Home Winery Supply Company for about 9.00. The rest was history. It's sitting nice and quiet down in my cubby in the basement. Here is a photo.
It's Thursday and this weekend we are headed out to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Missouri, and I can't wait. Getting to see both of them will be soo great. We never take time off and it will be a great break.

No comments: