Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Yoga Certification

Just have to jump in quickly right in the middle of uploading photos to let you know that I'm away this weekend pretty much and the "assistant" beekeeper has been buzzzzy. Poor Jim, he has hauled wood, nailed wood, built frames, loaded wax, and embedded wax to help make my dream a reality. While I'm out this weekend getting certified to teach yoga, Jim has been keeping things on a real steady course. I suppose it's time to promote him to Bee-Keeper don't you think? :)

Don't worry, I tell him every single day just how much I appreciate everything he does.

Namaste

Debbie

Yoga has been a great learning experience for me. We have an amazing instructor, Paula from Minnesota, and a great class. Do I ever plan on teaching? Well I won't rule anything out. I never know where these little feet will head, but for now, I'm trying to find a way to de-stress. . . . It's been so great being able to learn at my own pace, not feel challenged to like I have to keep up. Just being me. . . .

No comments: