Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Friday, December 04, 2009

Weekend Update

It's going to be such a great weekend. Saturday we are going to be at Start High School in Toledo Ohio for their craft show and on Sunday we will be with the Ladies of the Old West End for their annual Tour de Noel (which we have been a part of for the last 4 years!). Dana will be at the Toledo Farm Market downtown at Erie Street on Saturday from 9:00-1:00. So we have our bases covered and if you need anything you should be able to find us somewhere!
I'm sending the holiday candles along with some beautiful light honey downtown with Dana. I really should have marked the buckets as I took them in but at least this way I am pleasantly surprised.
Monday I'm heading to my Mamasita's and will get to spend a short but I'm sure jam packed four days home. Return home on Friday and will be at Market on Saturday and will be at the Toledo Craftmans' Guild show at Lourdes College on Saturday!
I'm so busy that even I feel like I'm in a whirlwind!

No comments: