Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Critter in Tree eating an apple



A few days ago I was cleaning up in the kitchen and realized that Jim hadn't eaten his green apples, instead of throwing them away I donated them to nature to see if any of the deer might be interested. Sure enough a critter was interested but it wasn't a deer. Jim and I were sitting at the kitchen table when I heard him say, "What the heck does that squirrel have in his mouth climbing up the tree? Is it a tennis ball?" As soon as I saw it I knew. . . I could not believe that he was able to climb all the way up the tree with that apple in his mouth. He stopped once or twice before he found a perch to settle in and start eating. I thought you would enjoy the photos, after all how often do you get to see a picture of a squirrel hanging out eating a green apple in a tree?



No comments: