Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Friday, January 05, 2007

The Shopping Cart is Back!

Wow! I've spent the last couple of days trying to get my shopping cart back up and working right. Seems like I had a lot of trouble with it charging an outrageous amount for postage. Hopefully it's fixed. Between the Post Office and Go Daddy (my site home) I think we have it all figured out. If for some reason someone thinks it's still wrong please please please let me know.

Well I've still been busy, if it's not the bees, the web site or new ideas brewing I don't think I ever actually get a chance to rest. Trying to get things set up so they run a whole lot more smoothly than last year. I have to admit last year was amazing for me. Some people would say it was frustrating but looking back now I can't help but be blown away at all the things I was able to accomplish. It really helps to look at those things when the current projects just aren't working like you think they should.

I moved all my stained glass out of my downstairs studio to make room for all my shipping material and storage containers, it was sad to see it all go, and it was a real pain to pack it all up. I did manage to find someone who wanted it and would appreciate it as much as I did. She showed up early this morning and six hours later we were finished wrapping packing and loading it all up. Funny how each time I would pick up a piece of glass I would remember just when I got it and what I had originally planned on doing with it. That's the key, I never did anything with it other than the pieces that I've done for the house and some gifts for others. Another pipe dream project according to Jim, but it was just a great adventure for me. . .

Hopefully I'll be a little more regular posting. Pray for snow. . . . ...

No comments: