Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Candles Now Have a Home too!

Well my friend Amy had arranged for us to meet Bridget Simon, owner of Something Extra at the Elephant Bar in Toledo for lunch. I had a blast. Amy had to keep me on track about showing my candles to Bridget and she decided she liked them and placed an order. Once again terms came up that I didn't know and she kindly explained what those terms meant.

How great it is that other women who are successful are willing to help someone like me out. They also came up with some other places for me to call. I'm feeling over my head with stuff to do right now because I'm leaving for Mom's on Friday, but I'll start down the list Amy left me with and what gets done gets done.

So our Candles can now be located at

Something Extra, LLC
2214 Tedrow Rd.
Toledo, OH 43614

Phone: (410) 385-7299
Fax: (419) 385-8570
email: somethingextra@bex.net


Just ask for Bridget. . . .
so I'd better get off the blog and get to work. . .

P.S. I'm looking out at the bee yard right now and the leaves are the most beautiful shade of gold. That means the leaves will be gone in the next few days, but for now I'm floored at the beauty. Take time to notice those things. . . they won't be here forever.

No comments: