Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Off to the Farm Market

Well here we go, I got up real early this morning, finished up the work on the sign, started gathering all my stuff up and finished putting tamper proof seals on all my honey. I thought the inside seal would be enough but was told I should have both.

I picked out a couple of recipes to bring along and made 100 copies of them, I also printed off more business cards. I'm going way overboard I'm sure. . . .

I've really worked hard on this adventure, I'm a little nervous about all the effort I've put in. Funny I realized that there are alot of people watching to see if I'll suceed or fail. I've worked hard, I've got a good product and I've just got to find the right market for it.

On another note, Jim went out tonight and found a ton of morrell mushrooms. He ended up with an entire sinkfull and while I was finishing up my bottling he was cleaning mushrooms. They only come around once a year so you've got to enjoy them while they are here.

Early day tomorrow.

No comments: