Wines Bee Yard Home Page

After reading our blog if you can return to our web site!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just two more days:)

Well just when I thought I had everything I needed, I realized I was short wax foundation and more feeders. I spent more time running back and forth to the Bee Supply place than I really could afford. My days just seem filled up to the max and at the end of the day I'm not too sure about what I've really gotten done.


Yesterday I spent time going through the hives I split on Saturday. Some of them looked pretty good and some of them didin't look so good. It figures. . . .


The good news is that I'm considering going to the farmers market in Toledo. They currently don't have anyone selling honey or honey products there, I'm a little nervous about the committment so I'm not 100% sure. It's a pretty big financial committment.


On a lighter note, I've been working on a new business card and brochure to promote the girls. Hopefully I'll have it finished in the next week or so.


No comments: